воскресенье, 23 мая 2010 г.

Banking/Investing/Financial terms 5

QUESTIONS:
(Choose the best response for each one)


1. A ____________________ bank account is one that you share with another person.
joined
together
joint

2. I think that a business account is more ____________________ to your needs.
suit
suitable
seeable

3. One of the main duties of a financial ____________________ is to offer a range of non-deposit investment products and services.
counselor
consultant
council

4. One of your responsibilities will be to ____________________ ( = put together) weekly and monthly financial reports for management.
compile
compromise
control

5. We closely monitor investment activity to ensure customers are receiving accurate investment ______________________. ( = advice)
commendations
compensation
recommendations

6. Please ______________________ ( = be patient with me). I'm new to investing.
bear with me
think with me
bear me

7. This investment will yield a higher ___________________. ( = you will make more money with this investment)
return
cash
satisfaction

8. My financial consultant helped me with my ___________________ planning.
retired
old-age
retirement

9. Investors with a ___________________ portfolio have several (or more) different investments.
different
diversified
diverging

10. Let me ___________________ your account to reflect the changes.
update
append
inspect

Check answers at http://www.businessenglishsite.com/exercise_banking5.html

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий