воскресенье, 23 мая 2010 г.

Job Interview Terms and Expressions 5

QUESTIONS:
Complete each of the following sentences that are commonly used to answer questions during a job interview:


1. "I've been very careful about the companies where I have _________________."
sent
checked on
applied

2. "One of the things I can _________________ ( = contribute) to this job is my eight years of experience."
take
bring
give

3. "I _________________ ( = love) challenges."
make up
thrive on
shut down

4. "Yes, I feel I am in a _________________ to consider an offer."
position
place
spot

5. "After finishing my last job, I took some _________________ ( = I took a break) to examine my career goals."
repose
months
time off

6. "This position is _________________ to me." ( = I'm very interested in this position.)
of great interest
interested
causing interest

7. "I took the _________________ to ( = had a chance to) find out a little about the company."
opportunity
interest
break

8. "What are some of the responsibilities _________________ with this position?"
given
dished out
involved

9. "I _________________ ( = am very proud) of my communication skills."
pride me
pride myself
am with a lot of pride

10. "In my last job I worked with men and women from diverse _________________ and cultures.
backgrounds
histories
pasts

Check answers at http://www.businessenglishsite.com/job-interview-questions-answers5.html

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий