воскресенье, 23 мая 2010 г.

Job Interview Vocabulary 1

QUESTIONS:
(Choose the best response for each one)


1. When did you start your current ____________________ ( = job)?
position
place
work

2. I left my last job because I felt that they didn't recognize my ____________________.
accomplishments
accommodations
acclimation

3. I've always been a team ____________________. ( = I've always worked well with other people)
play
worker
player

4. I believe I'm a good ____________________ for this position.
fitness
fit
man

5. Tell me a little about your ____________________ job ( = your last job).
past
finished
previous

6. I developed good communication skills ____________________ as a customer service representative.
while working
when working
by working

7. What does "rep" stand for?
representative
republican
reprimand

8. You shouldn't discuss salary until the interviewer ____________________ ( = starts talking about it).
brings up
brings it on
brings it up

9. An interviewer might ask you what your "salary ____________________" are. This is the formal way of asking how much money you require.
needs
requirements
desires

10. Many companies want to hire someone who can ____________________ well.
take pressure/stress
handle pressure/stress
get pressure/stress

Check answers at http://www.businessenglishsite.com/exercise_jobinterview1.html

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий