воскресенье, 23 мая 2010 г.

Email 1

QUESTIONS:
(Choose the best response for each one)


1. Could you please _____________________ that email that you got from Frank.
forward me
forward to me
forward it to me

2. When you send your report to Tom, make sure to ______________________ me as well.
forward
copy (or cc - pron. "seesee")
send

3. Somehow your email ended up in my ______________________ folder.
trash mail
bad mail
junk mail

4. You must have ______________________ my message by mistake.
deleted
delete
destroyed

5. Sending someone a "hidden" copy of an email is known as:
cheating
cc-ing someone (pron. seeseeing someone)
bcc-ing someone (pron. beeseeseeing someone)

6. To send something by mistake = To send something ______________________.
by chance
by accident
by error

7. You should always use appropriate, businesslike language in all ______________________ communications.
electronic
electric
electrode

8. I thanked him for his ______________________ ( = answer).
replication
reply
replay

9. Many big companies have a system which ______________________ ( = keeps track of/ checks) their employees' email.
monitor
monitors
looks

10. I didn't get that ______________________ ( = file that is attached to a message).
attack
copy
attachment

Check answers at http://www.businessenglishsite.com/exercise_email1.html

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий