воскресенье, 23 мая 2010 г.

Cover Letter Vocabulary 3

QUESTIONS:
(Choose the best response for each one)


1. Because of the small size of this company, I have been ____________________ to and participated in most aspects of managing a business.
averse
exhibited
exposed

2. ____________________ a Web Developer with MasterCard ( = when I was working as a WD at MasterCard), I was responsible for updating and maintaining all of the corporate websites.
Since
As
Like

3. I ____________________ the development of ( = I helped develop) several prominent products.
spoke about
assisted in
included

4. I believe that the ____________________ of my education, work experience, and personal interests make me an ideal candidate for this job.
combination
union
unification

5. An ideal candidate = A ____________________ candidate
good
decent
perfect

6. As I ____________________ ( = said, mentioned) earlier...
indicated
vindicated
appointed

7. Please don't ____________________ to contact me ( = feel free to contact me) with any further questions.
hesitate
a value
valuable

8. I look forward to ____________________ your reply.
the reception of
receive/get
receiving/getting

9. My education and employment background are ____________________ ( = suitable) for the position.
appalling
appropriate
appealing

10. Some of my ____________________ ( = tasks, et.) included designing and testing the user interface of the company's corporate intranet.
responsibilities
responses
respectability

Check answers at http://www.businessenglishsite.com/exercise_coverletter3.html

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий