воскресенье, 23 мая 2010 г.

Cover Letter Vocabulary 2

QUESTIONS:
(Choose the best response for each one)


1. My academic training combined with my ____________________ work experience make me an excellent candidate for this position.
previous
before
precious

2. (This experience) ____________________ me with complete confidence in my professional ability ( = made me feel confident in what I do)
insulted
instilled
installed

3. I am completely ____________________ in Spanish.
fluid
flowing
fluent

4. I have a very good ____________________ of quality assurance.
understanding
comprehend
understand

5. I developed strong ____________________ communication skills while working as a customer service representative for Bell South.
verbose
speaking
verbal

6. During the ____________________ ( = span) of my career ...
life
course
coarse

7. I believe that I could be ____________________ asset to your organization.
a valuable
a value
valuable

8. Please contact me at your ____________________ convenience.
early
earliest
earlier

9. I graduated in June with a B.A. in Sociology ____________________ University of Georgia.
from
from the
at the

10. Most recently, I have been working as a representative for a major pharmaceutical company, presenting and ____________________ various pharmaceutical products to potential clients.
making promotions
doing the promotions
promoting

Check answers at http://www.businessenglishsite.com/exercise_coverletter2.html

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий