воскресенье, 23 мая 2010 г.

Job Interview Terms and Expressions 6

QUESTIONS:
Complete each of the following sentences that are commonly used to answer questions during a job interview:


1. "I've always done my best to show that I appreciate the _________________ and achievements of every member of my team."
efforts
trials
attempts

2. "I'm quite adept at finding solutions to tricky and _________________ situations."
unexpected
uncalled-for
weird

3. "I have implemented several initiatives to increase _________________ among my co-workers." ( = to make my co-workers feel better, to motivate them)
morals
morality
morale

4. "I'm good at recognizing priorities, and _________________ ( = making sure) that these are taken care of first."
engaging
ensuring
enabling

5. "When there are competing priorities, I usually make my decision on a _________________ basis."
problem-by-problem
challenge-by-challenge
case-by-case

6. "I was _________________ ( = lucky) to have worked with such a great group of people."
fortunate
challenged
surprised

7. "I've been called an amazing problem _________________."
solver
solving
solution

8. "I'm very good at _________________." ( = working on several things at once)
delegating work
networking
multi-tasking

9. "I've always gotten _________________ fine ( = had a good relationship) with my co-workers."
off
along
around

10. "In my last two positions I have proven myself to be _________________ at resolving any problems that customers might have.
outlandish
efficient
resilient

Check answers at http://www.businessenglishsite.com/job-interview-questions-answers6.html

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий