воскресенье, 23 мая 2010 г.

Modern Business Emails in English 3

QUESTIONS:
(Choose the best response for each one)


1. We __________________________ (= offer) a discount of 10% on orders of 1,000 or more.
prove
prevail
provide

2. We __________________________ that the merchandise will be delivered in 2 business days. = We promise that you will receive the merchandise in 2 business days.
warrantee
guarantee
warrant

3. If you require more information, please don't __________________________ to contact me.
stop
hesitate
cut short

4. __________________________ to contact me if you have any other questions.
Feel free
Feel freedom
Be free

5. I'm writing to let you know that the meeting has been ___________________________ to 4:00 PM. ( = The start of the meeting has been delayed until 4:00 PM.)
pushed forward
pushed aside
pushed back

6. Let me go over some of the recent ___________________________. ( = some of the things that have happened recently)
developments
devaluations
diagrams

7. I'm not ____________________ to provide that information. = I can't provide that information *usually because of legal reasons*)
at liberty
at ease
at all

8. I look __________________ to your response. = I'll be awaiting your response.
ahead
in the future
forward

9. I would appreciate your help in this ___________________________.
idea
matter
email

10. Hopefully we'll be able to ___________________________ ( = clear up/come to a decision about) this issue in the upcoming week.
resolve
resize
reciprocate

Check answers at http://www.businessenglishsite.com/modern-business-letters3.html

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий