воскресенье, 23 мая 2010 г.

Cover Letter Vocabulary 4

QUESTIONS:
(Choose the best response for each one)


1. I've done a bit of ____________________ about your company. = I have studied, found out about your company.
research
looking
searching

2. As the school's main psychiatrist, I ____________________ ( = advised) teenagers about a variety of personal concerns.
concealed
counseled
consolidated

3. In ____________________,... = What's more/Also,... *used when you want to give more examples of something
addendum
adding
addition

4. work ____________________ = employment history
background
groundwork
review

5. My previous job required me to ____________________ intermediary between the brokers and the investors.
act the
act like an
act as an

6. This is my ____________________ ( = main, principal) area of interest.
prime
primary
primordial

7. I am ____________________ ( = especially) interested in animal rights.
particularly
essentially
intuitively

8. I am seeking to ____________________ myself with... = I am looking to get a job with...
assert
align
assist

9. invaluable = ____________________
not valuable
very valuable
somewhat valuable

10. I believe that I can be of ____________________ ( = help, assistance, etc.) to both your company and your clients.
goodness
benevolence
benefit

Check answers at http://www.businessenglishsite.com/exercise_coverletter4.html

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий